Metropolitan’s Proven 5-Step Installation Process:
1. When you decide to sign a contract with us, we will do a thorough walk through of the house and remeasure each window noting direction, color, and reconfirming your options and preferences to ensure everything is ordered correctly.
2. Your windows and doors are ordered directly through our manufacturing facility. We receive a confirmation from them and once again check to make sure your order is correct.
3. Each of your windows and doors is custom-made to your exact specification. The installation date is set the moment you sign the contract (1 to 4 weeks depending on product and your availability).
4. Installs typically range from between 1 day to 1 week depending on the number of units and the type of work that is required. We always work on a job from start to finish to ensure any disruption to your schedule is minimized.
5. When your project is completed you will be provided with a customer satisfaction survey allowing you to rate your installers and your overall satisfaction with Metropolitan High Performance windows. We are convinced you will be satisfied with the results.
Metropolitan prides itself not only on the quality of our product but on the personal professionalism of our window installers:
• Our installers work exclusively for Metropolitan.
• Each of our window installers has a minimum of 15 years of window installation experience.
• Every installer is a polite, dedicated craftsmen concerned with doing a quality job and making your remodeling experience a pleasant one.
• All installers are AAMA certified, having completed courses and passed tests qualifying them with the American Architectural Manufacturer’s Association as certified window and door installers.
• Just like the rest of our team, the professional window and door installers at Metropolitan are committed to providing you with the best experience possible and quality windows that will enhance your life and home for years to come.
Labels: window installers, patio door installers, vinyl windows, slider doors, french doors, replacement windows, installation process, professional window installers, certified window installers