Great Lakes Garden Windows are unlike any other window you’ll ever find. Each and every Garden Window is custom manufactured to fit your home’s existing opening perfectly. And they are engineered for strength and durability. Best of all, the maintenance-free Garden Window boxes extends your view of the world, while allowing more sunlight and warmth indoors.
The Great Lakes Traditional Series Glass Garden Windows are picture perfect for any room in any home. This window features a crossbar between the top and front glass panels for clean, classic styling. And a variety of color options help you to customize this window for a fresh, timeless look in your home.
Built to Last a Lifetime
- Extra thick vinyl construction provides extra strength and maintenance-free performance.
- Frames are insulated with patented R-Core® insulation for a warmer, more energy-efficient window.
- Strong, one-piece, fusion-welded frames eliminate air filtration, water leaks and unsightly joints.
- Available with Hi R+Plus™ soft coat Low-E glass with argon gas for increased energy efficiency.
- Full-length glass operating trapeziod casement side panels open a full 90° to let in more air and sunlight.
- Security locks are located within reach to ensure easy operation.
- Tempered glass interior shelf adds garden space (Standard on windows under 48″ wide).
- Full screens are provided for casement side panels.
- Seat is heavy 1-1/4″ birch or oak which can be stained or painted to match room’s decor.
- Your choice of colors and glass options.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Plus? Unlike many other warranties, ours is transferable to a new owner if you sell your home. So not only will their warranty protect your investment, but it also protects the resale value of your home.
Labels: Garden window boxes, glass garden window, buy garden window, garden bay windows, replacement garden windows, jeld wen garden window, anderson garden windows, certainteed garden window, milgard garden windows